Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just TMI!

OK, it's time to vent. My latest rant is about "cracks and backs". Yes, I'm talking about those hinder parts of people's anatomy that should remain private. I'm tired of walking around campus behind men who wear their pants completely under their behinds, revealing dingy underwear or worse, as they waddle like penguins down the sidewalk. Further, women are not exempt from my criticism. Women with ample "junk in the trunk" need not wear low-rise jeans that reveal deep flesh valleys. Don't they feel the breeze? It's the most disgusting thing in the world to be in class and have one of these individuals sit in front of you. Enough already people... TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

waddle like a penguins... deep flesh valleys... HILARIOUS! We should start a protest movement! lol

Rose said...

I'm there with you. We must... "Crack is Wack".

Linda said...

usually guys with a beer belly who are plumbers have cracks like these...I'm sick of the dingy boxers as well. That look is at least 10 years old....time the kids moved on hehehe. I liked it better in our day, they wore tight jeans so at least you had something nice to look at 8-0