Monday, March 14, 2011

Thanks Ben Franklin


Daylight Saving Time or DST officially began this year at 2:00 a.m., this past Sunday. All the yawns around me attest to the fact that most of us have not gotten use to the time change yet and probably won't until a few weeks from now.

Personally I enjoy DST; I just don't like the "spring forward" and the "fall back." In my opinion, we should just leave the clocks set an hour ahead and never turn back. It's the backward and forward notion of time that gets to me. As one who wakes at the same time each morning, just before the alarm, my internal clock goes out of wack twice each year.

Thanks, Ben Franklin, for providing more enjoyable daylight hours each evening and screwing up my internal clock with the transition of an hour.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) One thing I love about Az is no forward and back--I just have to remember that most other places do!